When we moved into our home we had to do a lot whole lot of painting.
As you can see from the colors, each room required a coat of primer and and then a coat of paint. Sometimes we had to do 2 coats of primer. It was a lot of work and it took us about 3 weeks to get all of the “bold” colors off the wall.
When we do our video tour you will be able to see the entire house finished. (Coming Soon)
- Yellow Bathroom, we hadn’t started painting yet. Lovely shorts!
- First coat of primer. . . . SUCCESS so far. . .
- Bright Blue Bathroom, same color as the “painter’s” tape
- Barney Blue 2nd bedroom.
- Half of the purple kitchen
- Our green living room
- Cutting in the ceiling, look at that concentration. . . .
- Finished living room, watching the paint dry